+++ THE SESSIONS ARE USUALLY IN GERMAN, IN DECEMBER WE OFFER ONE ENGLISH-LANGUAGE SESSION +++
You are freelancer, self-employed or own a small business in arts, culture or the creative industries? You are seeking emergency aid or other support programs in the Corona crisis? You are wondering where to find new information on new measures?
In order to give you orientation in the daily changing situation and to guide you through the jungle of the measures in place, we offer regular info sessions online. We explain the current status of application possibilities for Corona aid, present further opportunities, and answer your questions.
Info session online
In a Q&A session, our consultants will guide you through the measures and aids in place, and answer your questions.
#CoronaAid #CoronaSupport #Application #CoronaAid
Dates in December
01/12/2020: Melanie Seifart | Kreativwirtschaftsberatung Berlin | GERMAN
08/12/2020: Sabrina Apitz | Kulturförderpunkt Berlin | GERMAN
15/12/2020: Sebastian Hoffmann | Touring Artists & Melanie Seifart | Kreativwirtschaftsberatung Berlin | ENGLISH
+++ Each session: 10.30-12.00H +++
Who can participate?
Berlin's freelancers, self-employed professionals, small businesses in the fields of arts, culture, and the creative industries
1) Registration here
2) Device: Possible devices: Apple, Windows or Android devices. Camera not necessary.
3) Using ZOOM: If you click on the ZOOM link, ZOOM will guide you step by step through the registration process or the free download of the software/app.
4) First time using ZOOM? If you are using zoom for the first time, please allow 5-10 minutes for the set-up. If you have problems with the set-up, we recommend the zoom video instructions.
5) User account at ZOOM not necessary.
6) Start: The online event starts when the moderator starts it.
When? In December: Every Tuesday | 10.30-12.00H
How? Participation is free with registration using this link
Abonniere unseren monatlichen Newsletter!
Ja, ich will!