As the projects we do become more and more challenging and exciting, so does our team evolve and grow. On the doorstep of many new projects to come and steps we want to take as a collective, we are searching for a two new members to become an integral part of our team. Take a look at the descriptions below.
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a social media and content enthusiast to join the team. As an interdisciplinary art project space, we are organizing whole variety of formats, from large scale exhibitions to small art events. However, our Social Media communication should stay consistent and we are looking for someone to take charge of it.
What do we offer?
- Experienced team and friendly, constructive atmosphere
- Established Art Space story with long tradition
- Flexible engagement
- Certificate of an internship, in case you need it
What do we expect?
- Being in charge of the online communication across out social media channels
- Establishing social media strategy
- Creating content for social media channels as well as for out Website
- Enthusiasm for art spaces
- Staying in the team minimum 3 Months
- Participation in our weekly meetings
As a non – profit art spaces, at the moment we cannot promise more than endless gratitude and warm team atmosphere. However, in case you need a certificate proving the internship in the space, we are happy to provide it for you. Sounds interesting? Then send us your application (CV and a short cover letter) at email@example.com
and write the title of the position in the Subject of the email. We’ll come back to you as soon as we finish reviewing it.
P.S. We do not sign any sort of contract and we are pretty flexible, but we need to know how much we can count on you and how much time you can invest in the space. Please, make sure you have this info ready for the interview.
Check out our work : berlinconmuchoarte.com