Position: Project assistant
Job type: Full-time
We’re on the lookout for a Project Assistant to join our team in Berlin!
Bridging the Dragon is an association connecting European and Chinese film professionals. It organises events at major international film festivals, provides networking opportunities and offers consultancy on producing films between Europe and China to its members.
The association’s yearly project lab helps develop projects suitable for collaboration between the two markets and aims to create a community of Sino-European film producers.
Through its network, Bridging the Dragon contributes to a better understanding between the Chinese and European markets and to create stronger, better targeted content as well as new business collaborations.
Bridging the Dragon is the official partner of the Marché du Film of the Festival de Cannes and of the European Film Market of the Berlinale for their China events and has collaborated with festivals such as Locarno, Venice, Rome, Shanghai, Xi’an Silk Road and Xining FIRST.
- Handle daily administration of the Berlin office
- Support the planning and organisation of events
- Assist in preparing promotional materials, reports and funding applications
- Maintain good communication with events' participants
- Translation to / from English and German
- Any other tasks assigned
- Fluent in German and English
- Attention to details, ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Enjoy working in intercultural environment
- Team player and independent
- Willingness to travel
This is a unique role with great possibilities for growth and expanding network! To apply please e-mail your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org