What can you expect?
- Take over content creation for all of our company social media and email marketing accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our target market’s needs and their specific interests
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Perform research into our target groups’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Assist in capturing and analyzing social media metrics
What skills should you have?
- Working towards a Bachelor’s in a Marketing, Business, Graphic Design or related field required
- Familiarity with email marketing, social media strategies and platforms
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Flexible work schedule
- Intermediate in English and native in German
What we can offer
- To be involved in something great,
- Extremely steep learning curve,
- Flexible working hours and agreement with the university,
- Possibility to work in the home office,
- Responsibility and money,
- Plenty of tea, coffee and mate,
- Fun team events,
- Very good connection to public transport and parking possibilities.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/46thp-intern-email-marketing-sales-m-f-d-social-media-content