Since Framed is a non-profit cultural project, at the beginning of its journey this internship is unpaid.
We are looking for a creative person or artist who is an art and music lover who would like to gain experience in the art and music field.
It’s a nice opportunity to be involved in the process from different aspects: (artistic decisions, technical problems, fundraising, PR, and much more) and helps it grow.
Here is a list of long-term tasks, day to day tasks and other Framed’s responsibilities:
1. Researching for funds, scholarships, other governmental/private organizations that Framed can apply for.
2. Applying for these potential funds. (mostly in German)3.PR
- Helping with day to day PR tasks - Social Media’s, Newsletter, prints, etc. Website - Updating and maintenance of the website. (in English)
4. “Brain Storming” and developing new ideas and ways for Framed to grow.
5. Pre-production - setting all the final details of the upcoming event with the Musicians/Artists/Photographer/sound engineer, etc…
6. The Events- Helping us to prepare the space, organize all the technicalities of each event and helping us close the event.
7. Managing the financial reports of the events.
It sounds like a lot of work, but we are sure that if you are an enthusiastic “helper” - we could both gain valuable benefits.
*Schedule to be discussed. Mainly flexible, but with deadlines.
* Education: Undergraduate and Bachelor preferred
* Preferred top languages: English or German or Hebrew, but further language skills always welcomed.
All the best wishes,
Yael Nachshon Levin
More information: https://framed.berlin/about/
Feel free to contact us if any doubt, sending us an application with a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org