FRAMED is a non-profit organization offering monthly cultural events, combining a live music performance together with an art exhibition. Besides of this, we also host other projects like workshops, screenings and much more.
Do you share our passion for music & art and want to help our non-profit grow? If you do then you might be the right fit for us. We’re looking for a business development intern to help us build a self-sufficient non-profit organization and help us with our daily operations.
• responsible of renting our beautiful cultural salon when there are no events happening.
• come up with new ideas of how can we cover all our operational costs.
• help the project manager with daily operation tasks like organizing the finances, etc.
• assist the project manager with other administrative tasks.
• assist the fundraising department with application forms.
• are highly organized and responsible
are creative by nature and can come easily with new ideas.
• are pursuing a degree in business, economics, non-profit management or have strong knowledge of how to increase income.
• have strong interpersonal skills and are not afraid of approaching people
• like numbers and are extremely organized with finances
• have excellent time management skills
• are fluent in English, German is a BIG plus
What you’ll get from us:
• challenging and creative environment with big responsibility
• being part of building an amazing music and art driven non-profit cultural salon
• flexible schedule
• a young, creative and international team that loves art and music
• free coffee and snacks at our cultural salon.
• free access to our cultural events (from concerts and film screenings to drawing sessions and cooking evenings)
Please send your application to email@example.com
and state the job title in the email subject. Please include your CV and a short motivation letter with your possible start date and full/part-time availability.