+++ AUDIOVISUAL (VIDEO) INTERN +++
Part-time, Start: ASAP
FRAMED is a non-profit organization offering monthly cultural events, combining a live music performance together with an art exhibition. Besides of this, we also host other projects like workshops, screenings and much more.
Do you share our passion for music & art? If you do then you might be the right fit for us. We’re looking for an audiovisual intern to create some video content of our events. Prior experience in on-set video, sound & photo production are essential.
• Shoot and direct the content of the videos.
• Post-produce videos (cutting, editing, color-grading, sound-sync)
• are highly organized and responsible
• are creative by nature and love ideating amazing concepts
• have a general understanding of sound engineering and recording
• have excellent time management skills
• are fluent in English
• bring top adobe skills (it is important that you already have the adobe suite in your laptop)
What you’ll get from us:
• challenging and creative environment with big responsibility
• being part of building an amazing music and art driven non-profit cultural salon
• flexible schedule
• a young, creative and international team that loves art and music
• free coffee and snacks at our cultural salon.
• free access to our cultural events (from concerts and film screenings to drawing sessions and cooking evenings)
Please send your application to email@example.com
and state the job title in the email subject. Please include your CV, a short motivation letter with your possible start date and a link or portfolio to your previous projects.