- You support our renters with preparation and handling of their trip via phone, mail and chat.
- You will be part of a small and international cross-functional Team and work together on conquering a new market.
- You will work together with the German market team and see what you can learn, adapt and apply to the Austrian market.
- You tackle upcoming problems, come up with solutions and are not afraid to test them out.
- You are an Ambassador and the first point of contact for our new lenders and renters.
- You support new lenders with onboarding their camper to the platform and make them feel welcomed and safe.
- You are an all-rounder who enjoys building up new processes and improve existing workflows.
Your Travel Experience
- You have at least 3 years experience in Customer Service / Sales or Operations.
- You know how to get people to fall in love with a product / service.
- You speak German on a native level and fluent English.
- You have very good communication skills as well as a high sense of quality and responsibility.
- You love to work in a team while having individual responsibilities
- You are eager to learn and pick-up new things quickly.
- You have affinity with social media. Ideally you also have previous Insurance knowledge.
- You know how to mediate between to parties and find the best solution for both sides.
- Being part of success story and actively helping shape and scale our company and its culture.
- A unique international team that is intrinsically motivated and passionate for outdoor travel. People that embrace uncertainty as they see the opportunities within; Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to create impact for good.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- Flexibility in working setup incl. a bright and open office located in central Berlin.
Hungry to build up the next big thing in outdoor travel? Send us your application via Campusjäger, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/Y01n9Px-customer-operations-specialist--at-mfd