Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Intern interested in building a career in the rapidly growing field of SEO to join our team in Berlin. In addition to being interested in the realms of fashion, design, and contemporary pop culture, you must have a foundational knowledge of the current SEO best practices and experience writing copy. As an SEO intern, you will be working alongside our growing SEO team, assisting with various tasks, including but not limited to content optimization, new content creation, keyword research, and metadata analysis.
The ideal candidate will be curious, a quick learner, and entrepreneurial with a high level of attention to detail. Your SEO work will help shape Highsnobiety's overarching content and technical strategies — with some tasks having the potential to impact the content's performance and enrich our brands.
- Strategic content cluster building and internal linking optimization (editorial and commerce)
- Identifying potential and best practices for Google Discover
- Meta data analysis and optimization
- Content creation and optimization
- Keyword research
- Curious about the realms of SEO and how it can be used to improve creative content.
- A proficient understanding and constant consideration of Highsnobiety's established content and audience.
- An effective communicator capable of confidently sharing their ideas both verbally and in written form
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.