Berlin’s laboratory for creative entrepreneurship and investors - Between October and December 2019 | Apply from 23 September until 15 October 2019 (23 pm)!
You are looking for smart money and you are ready to pitch to private investors? However, you do not know how to approach equity financiers or how investors think? You are wondering what they expect from creatives? How you can convince them to come on board? The Investors Lab Berlin will demystify the image that we commonly have of investors and will explain which types of financiers work best for your creative business.
The Investors Lab Berlin is an English-language programme. The lab will run for four days between October and December 2019 and prepares you to present your company to a panel of international investors.
First you will learn to professionally present your business proposal. Then you will pitch your company to a panel of potential equity investors in December 2019 in Berlin.
• You are a creative professional in Berlin with an attractive project?
• Is your project / your technology state of the art?
• You would like to create a start-up or already founded a company in the creative industries?
• You know a thing or two about applying for subsidies but not much about acquiring private capital?
• You are curious about learning how to collaborate with investors?
Discover why creatives and investors have more in common than you might think! Apply here: https://bit.ly/32YSJ9i until 15 October 2019 23 pm and access new financing options. Participation is free! However, participants pay a deposit of 200 €, which will be refunded after successful participation in the programme. Further information can be found in our terms of participation following this link.
1. What kind of thinking is behind a business presentation?
2. What is a Business Pitch and which information is key? What do investors, financiers and partners expect from a pitch?
3. Individual Coaching will support you in optimising your business proposition and your pitch presentation.
4. Learn to master the art of pitching online in a round of test ePitches.
5. Present your venture to an international panel of active investors and get direct feedback.
6. After the pitch is before the pitch! What are the next steps to take after having met with investors? How to prepare for success.
Investors Lab Berlin 2019 | Detailed programme
• Application between 23 September – 15 October (23 pm)
• 1st Workshop on 28 October
• 2nd Workshop on 11 November
• Online Pitch Training on 25 November
• Investor Pitching Day 10 December
• Action Planning on 12 December
Application form: https://bit.ly/32YSJ9i