Funding possibilities for artists and cultural professionals appear to be a rather complex issue: A distinction is made between public and private funding, depending on cultural sectors, thematic fields, target groups and/or background of the applicants. This online seminar intends to shed some light on this complex system. Based on a selection of funding programmes, the seminar will outline various funding possibilities and discuss specific funding logics and perspectives, aiming to make it much easier to apply for the appropriate funding programme.
Experts from Kulturförderpunkt Berlin give an introduction to funding opportunities within an informative online seminar. There will be the chance to ask further questions.
What is it about?
#FundingProgrammes #SupportiveFunds #Orientation #CulturalSupport
+++ On the 4th Thursday of the month, 10.00-12.00H, German and English sessions alternating +++
Thursday, 22/07/2021 | 10.00-12.00H (GERMAN with Andrzej Raszyk)
Wednesday, 25/08/2021 | 13.00-15.00H (ENGLISH with Andrzej Raszyk)
Thursday, 30/09/2021 | 10.00-12.00H (GERMAN with Sabrina Apitz)
Thursday, 28/10/2021 | 10.00-12.00H (ENGLISH with Andrzej Raszyk)
Thursday, 25/11/2021 | 10.00-12.00H (GERMAN with Sabrina Apitz)
Thursday, 09/12/2021 | 10.00-12.00H (ENGLISH with Sabrina Apitz)
Who can participate?
Students, freelancers, project makers, artists, cultural institutions, collectives, venues/project spaces
from all fields of arts and culture.
Assumed level of knowledge
The event is aimed at people with no prior knowledge of cultural funding programs or funding logic.
Participation via zoom
1) Registration for the German-language sessions, registration for the English-language sessions
2) Link: We use the software zoom for our video conference. After your registration you will receive the zoom link for the online event by email.
3) Device: Possible devices: Apple, Windows or Android devices. Camera and microphone not necessary.
4) Using zoom: If you click on the zoom link, zoom will guide you step by step through the registration process or the free download of the software/app.
5) First time using zoom? If you are using zoom for the first time, please allow 5-10 minutes for the set-up. Should you have any problems with the set-up, we recommend the zoom video instructions.
6) User account at zoom not necessary.
7) Start: The online event begins as soon as the moderator starts it.
When? On the 4th Thursday of the month, 10.00-12.00H, German and English sessions alternating
How? Participation is free, with binding registration via this link for the German-language sessions, via this link for the English-language sessions.
Please note: Participant capacity is limited, therefore some of the sessions may already be fully booked.
You are Berlin-based, working in the cultural and creative industries and looking for information on project financing and funding?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter!
Yes, I want to!