You are freelancer, self-employed or own a small business in arts, culture or the creative industries? You are seeking emergency aid or other support programs in the Corona crisis? You are wondering where to find new information on new measures?
In order to give you orientation in the daily changing situation and to guide you through the jungle of the measures in place, we offer regular info sessions online. We explain the current status of application possibilities for Corona aid, present further opportunities, and answer your questions.
Info session online
In a Q&A session, our consultants will guide you through the measures and aids in place, and answer your questions.
#CoronaAid #CoronaSupport #Application
Dates in 2021
The sessions are usually in German, once a month we offer an English-language session.
+++ Next session in English: 18.05.2021 +++
Who can participate?
Berlin's freelancers, self-employed professionals, small businesses in the fields of arts, culture, and the creative industries
1) Registration: here
2) Device: Possible devices: Apple, Windows or Android devices. Camera not necessary.
3) Using ZOOM: If you click on the ZOOM link, ZOOM will guide you step by step through the registration process or the free download of the software/app.
4) First time using ZOOM? If you are using ZOOM for the first time, please allow 5-10 minutes for the set-up. If you have problems with the set-up, we recommend the zoom video instructions.
5) User account at ZOOM not necessary.
6) Start: The online event starts when the moderator starts it.
When? Every Tuesday | 10.30-12.00H
Next session in English: 18.05.2021
How? Participation is free with registration using this link
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter!
Yes, I want to!