AI Art Gallery, sponsored by Pulse9 Co., Ltd., will open the following competition, ‘The 1st AI Art Competition for New Artists’, to discover young, new and competent artists and to support their artworks with AI tools and/or a new artistic medium.
We're based in South Korea and sincerely hope that creative and passionate young artists, who would like to participate in creating a generation of AI art with AI tools, join in this competition.
- Anyone (domestic, overseas, no art education background needed)
⃞ Types of works
- Any kind of digital art with AI art technology
(Sculptures, paintings, installation art, etc. with digital media * printing or video conversion must be possible)
⃞ Application & Inquiries
-Entry application period: April 15, 2020 (Wed) - May 31 (Sun) 15:00 (KST)
-Submission: e-mail [
hyunseon@aia -gallery.com ] -Entry fee: 50,000 KRW (or $50 USD) -Inquiries: Email inquiry or Call +82 070-4280-0905
⃞ Required documents
-1 copy of the application form (please fill out the form provided by AI.A) -1 copy of portfolio
1. Application April 15 (Wed) - May 31 (Sun) 15:00 (KST) 2. Competition briefing session (online) April 24 (Fri), 15:00 (KST) 3. Artworks Making Guide (online orientation) May 29 (Fri) 15:00 (KST) 4. Artworks Submission June 1 (Mon) - June 30 (Tue) 15:00 (KST) 5. Online Exhibition scheduled for the second half of 2020 (KST)
※ This schedule is subject to change according to circumstances.
⃞ Evaluation and Selection
- Evaluation method: 50% of the public evaluation (online exhibition) + 50% evaluation of judges - Evaluation Criteria: Artwork, originality, diversity, and popularity (excellent entries will separately be evaluated) - Award for Excellent Entries: 5 people, total 5,000,000 KRW (about $5,000 USD) worth of compensation - Selection evaluation through the online exhibition and by the selection committee of AIA Gallery
⃞ Award and Benefits
- Award for Excellence: 5 people, total 5,000,000 KRW worth of compensation - Support for exhibition spaces (Group or individual exhibitions / AIA Gallery designated spaces provided) - Opening Ceremony/ catering service at the opening - Financial support for the production of leaflets and promotional materials - Support for the production of merchandise related to their artworks for best-selected artists
You can check further information and details for the participants through URL below