We are looking for a motivated and analytical trainee to help us with the partner acquisition, lead generation and negotiation processes. You would assist in implementing internal structures, as well as in supporting each step of the relationship with partners, exhibitors and startups as the festival organization progresses.
This is a full-time position for a six month period with the possibility of long term employment starting as soon as possible.
- You believe that sales is not a zero-sum game, but about creating opportunities for each other.
- You are an analytical and detail-oriented person who wants to learn about sales processes, data and business intelligence.
- You are confident in working with numbers and proficient in using Excel or Google Spreadsheets.
- You are able to consistently perform under pressure in a fast paced startup environment and able to come up with creative solutions when needed.
- You have great communication skills and know how to use them to deliver your vision for mutually beneficial deals.
- Prior work experience in a startup environment or alike is appreciated but not a must.
- You should be fluent in English