We are an agile, Berlin-based e-commerce brand providing exceptional-quality homewares at an exceptionally fair price. We believed that the industry was in need of a shake-up and that the best way to do things was to do them differently. Our 50 employees, hailing from 15 different countries, think the same.
We are looking for a motivated new colleague to join the Marketing team as
(Junior) E-Commerce / Site Operations / Shop Manager (m/f)
As (Junior) Site Manager, you will ensure every day that our websites (www.urbanara.de
) deliver the best possible and most inspiring online shopping experience to our customers.
Day-to-day, this means:
- Managing and developing both of our websites www.urbanara.de
- Creating and maintaining landing pages for newsletter /weekly campaigns as well as bigger campaigns like our Christmas campaign
- Setting up inspirational, themed landing pages per product category each month
- Regularly checking the functionality of both websites
- Continuous development and customer experience optimization together with IT
- Management of website related projects in multifunctional teams, e.g Marketing, Buying, IT
- Creating briefing documents for IT as well as Production teams (Content, Graphics)
- Regular performance analysis of all promotional website elements
- Optimisation of promotional elements with Marketing / IT
- You have successfully completed a university degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- You have already gained experience in site management / working with content management systems, ideally in E-Commerce
- You share our passion for beautiful homewares and textiles
- You are fluent in English, a good command of German is a plus
- You have excellent analytical skills and have ideally already worked in Google Analytics or similar Site Analysis tools.
- You enjoy managing campaigns with multiple stakeholders, getting them created and set up in time
- You are able to meet multiple deadlines working in a highly organized and independent fashion
- You are flexible, motivated, team oriented and have a good eye for detail, allowing you to set up themed campaigns and trend collections in a creative and on-brand way
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel and have got experience in working with Content Management Systems
- A full-time position in a dynamic company in the heart of Berlin
- Responsibility, trust and resources from day one
- Potential for growth and professional development opportunities with regular review meetings
- An inspiring, positive and transparent company culture
- Onboarding programme and generous employee discounts
- An open working environment where diversity is our strength.
Sound like we’re a match? We’re glad you found us. Apply via www.urbanara.de/jobs