Junior / Senior Creative Retoucher
One Hundred Berlin GmbH
One Hundred Berlin Creative Retouching GmbH is a post-production studio specializing in Beauty, Fashion and Advertising. Our team works with the most prestigious publications and brands worldwide. We love the talent of the photographers we work with; therefore, we strive to combine all our skills and years of experience to achieve outstanding results.
- Digital capture
- On-set supervision & retouching
- Creative Direction
- Post production & CGI
- Film editing and grading
- Colour management consulting
- Prepress proofing
As a Junior or Senior Retoucher You will be working on Advertising projects as much as fashion editorials, beauty campaigns and Catalogues. You must have an exceptional Photoshop level as much as creative abilities to define a visual language and be able to transpose it into an image.
• Analyzing a client brief
• Excellent time management of projects and respect of deadlines engagement
• Share and explain new PS techniques to the team or propose innovative solutions
• Execute immaculate projects within required timeframe
• Maintain high quality outcome with volume projects
• Ability to retouch on set with clients
• Continually improve skill during our workshops
• Work with client feedback and be able to apply and successfully complete projects
• Clear & effective communication with the team and clients
• Minimum of 3 to 8 years experience as a Junior / Senior Retoucher in an agency or freelance
• Able to understand the expectations of clients and even surprise them with creative ideas
• Years of experience working with fashion photographers on editorials, catalogues or personal projects
• High-level computer skills : Mac environment, Adobe programs (Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign) strong knowledge of development software (Capture One, Lightroom, Focus)
• Technical Abilities : path, channel masking, enhancement treatment, composing, frequency separation, color corrections, liquify, transformations, grading and perfect skin retouching abilities.
• Excellent grading abilities
• Creative, team-player and self motivated
• English speakers welcome!
• Organizing Projects and Deadlines
• Digital Capture or on set Post production
Please have a look on our website to get a better impression what we do and how we do it: www.onehundredberlin.com
If you think your qualifications match our requirements, please send your application (cover letter, CV, samples of your previous retouching (including before and after images) & references) to :firstname.lastname@example.org
and include “Junior or Senior Creative Retoucher” in the subject line.
We will select the best candidates for an interview and eventually a test, due to the high number of applications, please note that we will only be contacting you if we are interested.
Please cater your application to Brivaelle Capitaine. We look forward to your application!