) is a young internet agency in the heart of Berlin. Since 2011, we are specialised in developing and maintaining online platforms. As part of our portfolio, we develop extensive apps and state-of-the-art websites with modern technology. From single solutions to full service, we're offering everything that's essential for website development and maintaining. Alongside customer's orders, we also have our own web portals like Velonest.com
For our current location in Berlin, we're seekig a graphic and UX-designer (m/f) as a permanent position including social insurance as a part time or full time job.
You are the Picasso for webdesign or the Da Vinci for modern user interfaces? You're able to design corporate identities that stand out from the rest, you're always in tune with the latest trends and are able to put yourself into the customer's shoes? Then you have come to the right place!
There's a variety of tasks awaiting, mainly focused on designing apps, websites and backends. Other graphic fields such as social media, print or logo design can also fall into your scope of duties.
At our company, you're in charge of new designs, work together with a motivated team and have the freedom to realise your own ideas. We're looking for an independent employee, but we're always there to help based on years of experience. Once you start working with us, we will make sure to train you for all the different departments.
You'll be working fixed hours at our office alongside ocasional external meetings.
Experience with HTML, CSS or executing designs is not necessary.
- Make us look good - everywhere! Web, App & Print.
- Develop wirefrimes, layouts, screen designs for existing or new products
- Create all kinds of graphics for diverse formats
- Get creative and try out new ideas
- You're working in a team with quick response times and a friendly atmosphere
- Additional vacation days and -agreements on short notice
- Permanent position including social insurance as a part time or full time job
- BVG ticket
- Free coffee and other drinks
- Free magazins
- Unrestricted work contract
- Further education upon consultation
- Centrally located office between Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz and Alexanderplatz
- Sense for aethetics
- You realised at least two or three real life projects
- Affinity for web and digial media
- Creative spirit and a good eye for high-quality content
- Proactive approach
- Ideally English speaking/writing skills
- Reliability, team spirit and hands on mentality
- Not necessary, but ideally CSS and HTML skills
- Experience in working with MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Experience in working with Adobe Suite, Affinity or other graphic solutions
- You like to think outside the box
A complete education, good marks and a long list of attented workshops is not important to us. We're happy about professional newcomers or career jumpers. It is more important to us that you understand our products, know how to present them and work independently, diligently and creatively with a high degree of apprehension and motivation.
If you think you're the person we're referring to, please send us your full application including work samples, your preferred working hours (full or part time), salary expectations and your earliest start date FAO Jennifer Berning to jobs(at)tenmedia.de
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
TenMedia UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Code for Equity | Webentwicklung | Appentwicklung | Laravel seit 2011
Tel: +49 (0) 30/ 5 490 650 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30/ 5 490 650 - 79
Geschäftsführer Rami Jabr
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg - HRB: 141523