coGalleries is a purpose-driven company with a mission to bridge the gap between culturally curious travellers and emerging creators with powerful voices. By collaborating with artists, galleries, curators in a balanced system, we are dedicated to supporting the arts community in a way that goes beyond simply showing or selling art. What we offer is real interaction, we want the people to experience the world by seeing the extraordinary.
At coGalleries, you’ll join our small team in a large, brand new office space in one of Berlin’s emerging creative centers. The founders have successful track records in Silicon Valley start-ups and in European Commission projects.
We are looking for a person who is eager and capable of becoming a major contributor to an ambitious early-stage start-up. We are seeking someone with a true passion for marketing and who have the professionalism to help us change the way art is experienced and bought.
• Assist our in-house processes for all acquisition marketing initiatives
• Writes, edits and proofs marketing communications materials, including client materials, reports, internal projects, press releases, social media and website content.
• Translation from English to Mandarin
• Process improvement of key marketing projects
• Variety of tasks depending on the business goals
• Ensure delivery of results to exceed business expectations
• Native mandarin or very high proficiency
• Ideally holds a Bachelor in Business
• Talent for logistics (tasks and scheduling with project management softwares asana, slack, google Drive)
• Excellent good writing and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task with ease in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
• Adaptable and flexible working style, consistent day to day performance, highly organized.
• Remaining calm and adjusting comfortably to changing conditions and priorities
• Resourcefulness and passion for marketing and likes to figure things out with minimal guidance
We are explicitly looking for talents to grow in the company and become significant contributors with a perspective in working as a freelancer after the internship or become a fixed part of the team - we are growing!
WHY WORK WITH US
• Become a key contributor in an innovative Berlin creative start-up
• The opportunity to work with an international team passionate about what they do
• We have a culture of meritocracy. If you contribute to add value, you will have the opportunity to create value and growth
• Free coffee and snacks but also the opportunity to participate in our events, workshops and exhibitions
• Flexible working hours
• Great opportunities to meet local artists and interesting people from around the world!
This sounds like you?
Send us a short CV and a few lines about you with your earliest start date at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum length is: 3 months or in case of university internship up to 6 months depending on the curriculum
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: unpaid internship