The adviqo group runs Europe's leading marketplace for life advice. Our products enable people seeking advice to connect with life coaches, psychics and advisors through phone, chat and messaging. Initially, our services focused on spirituality. Now, we are growing our portfolio by exploring other topics such as health, love and, well-being. AstroTV with its studios is part of the organization, producing an array of top-notch audio and video footage.
You want to be part of something new? Join us!
- Establish a product strategy for your area and build consensus around your priorities. Create short- and long-term goals to benchmark progress towards your vision
- Define roadmaps to test and deliver product experiences. Make sure that your team consistently prioritizes the right for meaningful impact.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of products. Track progress towards there metrics.
- You will be part of an agile organization, and partner with tech, design, and product insights to deliver value for advice seekers around the world. You will also be work with stakeholders in other parts of the organization, and help building consensus for goals and roadmaps.
What you should be
- You have at least 5 years of experience with product management (preferred: experience with consumer products)
- You have a strong track record of understanding user needs and creating innovative solutions to problems
- You have an analytical mindset and you are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals
- You are an excellent communicator and a compelling storyteller - you can inspire and motivate people around you
- Fluent in English and German
What’s a plus?
- You have previous experience with projects related to customer acquisition, new user funnels, or retention
Our office is located at Berlin, S- & U-Bahn station Jungfernheide. You reach us with the circle line or regional train which connects the Berlin central station in under 5 minutes. You work in a brand-new office directly on the riverside with gaming and chilling areas, basketball court, table tennis, Thirsty-Thursdays and proper coffee. Join us for an after-work beer on the roof terrace. We offer you many other perks.
What you get
Success and Security: Join a successful company with proven business acumen; enjoy the long-term perspectives of an unlimited contract.
Personal growth opportunity: Progress drives human beings – we at adviqo understand the need of consistent further development and offer tailored trainings and career paths to each employee.
A sound mind in a sound body: Work well, work healthy – yoga & back training, sponsoring of sports events, daily fruits, work-life balance (flexible working hours and family-friendly) we make sure to provide the best work environment.
Fun at work: Enjoy the unique flair of a start-up mindset in a mature company, dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and nice after work culture.