Freelance | Part Time
# Your Responsibilities
Data Science is one of the most complex fields in the world. As a UX/UI practitioner, you will conceptualise, test and define experiences that underpin our unique software features and make workflows easy and intuitive.
In this role you work closely together with our Development and Marketing team to provide quality feedback and to develop the best possible experience for our users. This includes:
- creating wireframes, mockups, user flows and interactive prototypes helping us to refine our users' experiences
- combining the latest UI/UX trends and industry best practices with the goals of our software users
- conceptualizing and executing modern user interfaces and product flows; evolving and improving the design of our software and website
- creating responsive layouts for our website, mailings, whitepapers, etc.
We are looking for a creative and analytic mind who has a sense for clean and intuitive design and a strong expertise in the software interface field, ideally in both the design and implementation.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- provide a strong record of experience in user interface design, ideally in the analytic software and/or Machine Learning application space
- provide a natural sense for aesthetics and pragmatism; enjoy clean and intuitive design approaches
- have experience in interactive data visualization or visual analytics
- be experienced with user-centered design and testing methodologies
- demonstrate proficiency in a variety of methods to convey ideas, collaborate and collect feedback (e.g., storyboards, wireframes, prototypes)
- hold expertise in modern design suites like Figma, Sketch, Framer, InVision (but also know when and how to use a whiteboard)
- familiarity with web technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
Please note: By providing a detailed portfolio of you previous arts and work experiences you enable us to better match your design aspirations and talents with our current needs.