freelance | part time
# Your Responsibilities
Data Science is one of the most complex fields in the world. As a UX/UI developer, you will define user experiences that underpin our unique software features and make workflows easy and intuitive.
This role offers you the opportunity to contribute to both the design and implementation of new features, spanning user experience design, visual design, and actual coding. Your responsibilities include:
- creating wireframes, mockups, user flows and interactive prototypes helping us to refine our users' experiences
- combining the latest UI/UX trends and industry best practices with the goals of our software users and evolving a responsive design
- conceptualizing and executing modern user interfaces and product flows
- managing usability testing; identifying and troubleshooting user experience issues
You will work closely together with the Development and Marketing team to provide feedback and to develop the best possible product for our users. The ideal candidate is a creative, analytic mind who has a natural sense for aesthetics and enjoys working in an interdisciplinary team.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- provide a strong record of experience in user interface design
- have strong communication and documentation skills and know how to write quality code
- hold knowledge of user-centered design and testing methodologies
- demonstrate proficiency in a variety of methods to convey ideas, collaborate and collect feedback (e.g., storyboards, wireframes, prototypes)
- hold expertise in modern design suites like Figma, Sketch, Framer, InVision (but also know when and how to use a whiteboard)
- familiarity with web technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Experience in the analytic software and/or Machine Learning space is a big plus
Please note: By providing a detailed portfolio of you previous arts and work experiences you enable us to better match your design aspirations and talents with our current needs.