Working Student | Part time
# Your Responsibilities
As a member of our developer team you will have a hand in both designing and implementing a unique user experience. High quality work is the standard our customers expect, so being able to balance competing priorities in a startup environment is crucial for success.
We are looking for a creative and analytic mind who has a natural sense for aesthetics and the ability to contribute at multiple levels of the stack. This includes:
- collaborating with our designers and data scientists to design and integrate data visualization prototypes and intuitive user interfaces
- conceptualizing internal APIs together with our backend team
- ensuring cross-browser compatibility and responsive design, optimization of usability of already existing frontends
- realizing single-page applications for our user management, licensing and deployment services
The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail and enjoys working in a cross-disciplinary team with data scientists, designers and engineers.
We expect a promising applicant to:
- demonstrate a strong track record in these fields of expertise
- have knowledge of Bootstrap (and have created and derived UI components from sketch mockups)
- have strong communication and documentation skills and know how to write quality code
- first experiences with versioning tools such as Git, Gitlab