Xara is building a SaaS platform for businesses to create, collaborate and control their content. We are a fast growing, international company with a deep background in building innovative, award-winning software products.
We are building something very special and for this we need very special developers who like a challenge. See www.xara.com
You can work…
• in Germany: Our German office is in a spacious modern building in Berlin.
• in the UK: The UK office is at Gaddesden Place, Hemel Hempstead, (25 miles north of London), a country mansion with snooker table and swimming pool.
• remotely: If remote then you must be within +/- 3 hours of UK time, and there will be occasional visits for face to face meetings with the rest of the team, many of whom are also remote workers. Please do not apply if you are outside these time zones!
• Assisting DevOps team with implementing of CI/CD Pipelines (Teamcity + Gitlab)
• Automating current procedures (Scripting / Ansible)
• Configuring and managing Docker Hosts
• Configuring and managing Kubernetes Clusters (Including AWS EKS Clusters)
• Assisting with DevOps documentation
• Using metrics from monitoring to advise on performance development
• R&D on new DevOps technologies
• An IT or science degree, or equivalent
• Work experience of at least 3 years
• Knowledge of:
Scripting Languages (Bash, NodeJS)
• A desire to work on world-leading web software products
• Highly motivated, with a positive attitude to work and the ability to learn quickly
• Good trouble-shooting skills with the perseverance to solve problems
• Able to work productively, both autonomously and as part of a dynamic team
● Gitlab Pipelines
● Prometheus / Grafana
● Knowledge of AGILE / SCRUM Methodologies
● Python / Go Scripting
Xara creates some of the coolest graphics and creative applications around. We are an engineering-focussed company with some of the most talented developers in the industry, creating world-leading products. This is your opportunity to work on a product that will be used by millions of people, and to contribute to the most amazing, the most slick web-based creative tool being developed today.
• Get a competitive salary, largely dependent on experience.
• Work with amazing people that come from all over the world.
• Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup from scratch.
• Flat hierarchies with the ability to make a difference.
Do you want to join us? Please get in touch with us and send us your online application to our HR Management (email@example.com