Peres Projects is currently seeking a Media Director.
Content Management / Communications
- Creating and implementing social media strategy, enhancing the gallery’s online presence and outreach. Using analytics to adjust strategy.
- Managing and overseeing content for all gallery features and listings on third party sites (i.e. Artsy, Artnet etc.)
- Writing and developing press releases and marketing materials for all gallery exhibitions, art fairs, projects
- Compiling and distributing quarterly newsletter
- Managing incoming press and image requests, coordinating interviews
- Archiving of all incoming press material, digitalisation of printed media
- Strategically coordinating and purchasing advertising
- Overseeing artist portfolios
- Ensuring consistent design and branding throughout all platforms
- Layout of press kits and information material
- Assist with catalogue productions
- Coordination of all printed matter
- Significant experience in the development of communication strategies
- Several years working experience in a similar role in a creative industry, ideally in an art gallery, art institution or auction house
- Great understanding of digital marketing; experience of building innovative digital experiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Attentiveness to detail and able to work with deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
This position is full time. Salary is commensurate upon experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter in english to:
Subject: Peres Projects/ Web and Image Assistantapplications@peresprojects.com