At our location in Berlin we are looking for the next possible date for a
CONTENT MANAGER (m/f/d)
Providing content support for workstreams and milestones (including congresses, data approvals and disease awareness campaigns), working closely with account team, digital, design and medical colleagues as needed.
- Developing suggested content outlines and storyflows
- Developing key message grids for major milestones, congresses and campaigns to help guide related content pieces
- Drafting copy for a range of materials (internal comms, social media, articles and blog posts, press releases, talk tracks, strategy slides, Q&As, animations and campaign imagery, video scripts, website content, toolkits)
- Proofreading content before it is sent to clients
- Reviewing content drafts from other team members
- Updating materials in line with client and reviewer feedback
- Ideally, previous knowledge of content management systems (Typo3) and collaboration tools (Confluence/Jira)
- Digital affinity and openness for new programs in graphics & development
- Structured in every detail
- Responsibility and quality awareness despite tight schedules
- Ability to plan themselves and others - and adapt plans to changing circumstances/priorities.
- Ability to work in a team and to take the initiative
- languages: English, German preferable
Just your thing? Then give us your application!
Please send us your complete application documents including your possible starting date and salary expectations exclusively by e-mail to Bianca Paulick at email@example.com