Who are we talking about?
... Christian “Mio” Loclair is a media artist and choreographer from Berlin, Germany. He explores the harmonic friction of human bodies, movement and nature colliding with digital procedures, data driven algorithms and machine learning. Using technology to generate AI art and algorithms to build installations, he continuously explores the aestetics and friction of human identity.
Your mission: You develop and implement a global communication strategy. You are a master in networking and finding suitable partnerships around the world to discover new opportunities for Mio.
Who are we looking for?
• You have experience in art history, cultural
management or a similar field
• Ideally you already have practical experience in
the PR industry, maybe even in the art industry
• You make contacts with relevant target groups
• You independently develop the understanding
of how Mio’s art is curated and always keep an
eye on his unique aesthetic
• You will find art competitions and platforms that
are suitable to curate Mio's artwork
• Hands-on mentality for varied, creative projects
• A basic willingness to travel around the world to
make new contacts and to realize exciting
What we offer?
• The chance to work for a contemporary aspiring
• We promise you the maximum possible freedom
to do your job the way it makes sense for you.
Full-time, part-time, freelance – convince us!
• An exciting and yet secure job with a regular
• Personal responsibility from day 1
• Participation in a very exciting environment and
thus the chance to grow together
• Expansion and growth of an internationally
established and award-winning artist
• The chance to build your own team in the
further progress of the project
• A lot of fun at work
For more information we are looking forward to your visit: https://christianmioloclair.com/
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
and convince us that you are the right person for the job. We are looking forward to you!