MediaMonks is looking for a well rounded Creative Director, with a background in copywriting, that is ready to get their hands dirty, lead projects, concept and write for one of the world’s biggest automotive brands in the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
- In this key role, you’ll help steer the creative ship for one of our biggest client.
- Working as part of a dedicated unit within MediaMonks, you’ll be in a unique position to lead creative processes and pitches across the entire account, taking on campaigns and projects big and small.
- From slogans and scripts to content for interactive campaigns, marketing, and social media and interactive campaigns, you will partner with your creative counterparts to direct creative, copy but also design, animation and illustration across teams.
- You’ll be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching new projects and proposals for production.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level, even under tight deadlines.
- You’ll translate briefs from various clients into digestible roadmaps for creative exploration.
- You’ll produce creative proposals, drafts, and decks to kickstart new campaigns.
- You help to make sure all work is conceptually in line with the campaign’s objectives and client expectations.
- You look after the execution of the concept and help to improve the work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices and practical solutions.
- You combine creative writing with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from both a strategic and conceptual perspective.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job.
- We’re looking to hire an all-round concept developer with at least 2 years of CD-level experience in advertising or production at the highest international level.
- While we are looking for a candidate with strong roots in copywriting, our ideal unicorn candidate also has a strong background and eye for art direction and animation.
- Make no mistake, this role requires you to put pen to paper and come up with buzzworthy ideas, and have the ability to present them in equally compelling decks.
- You will take ownership for the entire campaign
You know how to show leadership without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- You can independently lead fast-paced pitches but also love going the extra mile when painstakingly pushing running projects to perfection.
- You’re a digital genius with an innate taste for the latest and greatest social platforms, digital technology, an instinct for snappy writing and a natural feel for visual design.
- You’re confident leading different types of work spanning from digital and social campaigns to platforms and websites, hero films and TVCs, and installations.
- For film-based projects, it’s all about the story: you champion storytelling and are experienced working together with film directors on integrated projects.
In digital, the user experience is king, and so you should be a sovereign when it comes to shaping concepts that captivate and inspire.
- With strong pitching and presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to clients.
- You understand the process and politics of advertising inside out and know when to be pragmatic if that’s what it takes to keep things moving.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.