We are Monomango - a Prenzlauer Berg based agency working at the intersection of culture, technology and communication strategies, for national and international brands. Don’t be a stranger and check our work here: monomango.com
We are looking for a creative and driven PR magician to join us and lead our communication. While our hands are full of different creative tasks – it will be your job to help the world see and experience all the exciting, new things what we are working on.
Your tasks will include:
1. Preparation of website texts and content, based on the ongoing projects
(so we need you to have a great writing skill and flare for tech and design too)
2. Preparation of updates for our SoMe channels (FB, IG and LinkedIn)
3. Co-development and execution of our SoMe strategy
(LinkedIn and Google advertising experience will be great plus)
4. Preparation of PR packages and contacting offline\online publishers, media and awards
5. Weekly documentation of in-house projects
(So you should have an eye for snapshots and videos)
We know that it can be a hard coconut to fulfil all the requirements – but if you feel that you fulfil most of them, you should apply.
The posting is for a part time position. But we are happy to discuss the structure of your work – it might be project based or half-time, or something in between. Let’s meet and see if we speak the same language.
Please apply to email@example.com
and tell us a little about yourself and show us some of your work within social media or PR that you worked on in the past.
Applications are open until December 10, 2020.