Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
For our office in Berlin/Kreuzberg we are looking for you as "Photo Retoucher (m/f/x)".
- Digital post-processing product photos for our online shops and b2b catalogue
- Ensuring good presentation of items in our online shop
- Professional color and exposure corrections
- Retouching of lookbook and editorial images
- Controlling and entering images into our database systems
- Ability to manage your own workload and ensure daily/weekly targets are met
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in retouching techniques
- Confident in handling Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Capture One
- Good knowledge of color management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and team skills, as well as good organizational skills
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
Berlin (Kreuzberg) / Germany
PLEASE APPLY: https://www.carhartt-wip.com/service/jobs