Small international artist's studio is looking for an Intern Architect
The Intern will work closely with the artist and his team (3 people), helping the studio to build a digital 3D library of artworks, and developing visualisations and spatial layouts for exhibitions.
The position is to be filled in the artist’s studio in Neukolln, for immediate start.
We require a minimum commitment of 3 months, 2 days a week. We can offer a small monthly reimbursement.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Creation of 3D library of artworks
- Preparation of exhibition space models
- Support the technical team with visualisations for artwork production / installation
- Good knowledge of 3D modelling (Rhino is the program we use)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Interest in contemporary art
- Liability, punctuality and ability to work independently
All interested applicants must submit:
- a CV / Portfolio highlighting 3d skills