EDITOR FOR DIGITAL CONTENT (M/F/D)
We are looking for an experienced Editor for our Digital Content (m/f/d) to expand our diverse team of directors, strategists, performers and producers. Through your passion for storytelling and forward thinking the future of entertainment and media communication, you will create one of a kind stories to propel our company to the next level of content marketing and brand visibility.
Where: Home Office until notified
Office: Glogauer Str. 6, 10999 Berlin
Mode: 24 h per week, Part-Time Employment
We are an award-winning entertainment company, creating hybrid events and experiences for diverse industries and audiences. We consider ourselves to be at the intersection of innovative concepts, performing arts and creative production. We thrive to generate new ways to engage and wow audiences - creating unique experiencing aiming for the highest standards of artistic and technical implementation.
Find out more through our Homepage: www.battleroyal.berlin
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You are a true native to storytelling and love translating ideas and happenings around you into compelling content pieces.
Writing and editing are second nature - easily captivating and challenging your audience. You know how to generate attention and engagement through cross-medial, target-group specific content. Your pay attention to detail, allowing you to understand complex structures and formats, as well as a keen eye for aesthetics, and turn them into bite-sized Social Media Content.
You’re not afraid to ask “Why?” and “Why not?” and you thrive through collaboration and constructive feedback. You are curious to find out about the new creative fields and strategies within communication – for a company right between culture and commerce.
You will create visual and editorial content which translates our company’s unique DNA, as well as customer and project requirements into target group-specific cross-channel story formats (Blog, Social Media Channels and Newsletter). This specifically includes:
- contributing new concept ideas and develop our projects editorially
- creating texts in journalistic formats in English and German
- formatting and scheduling of content pieces on the Blog
Social Media Channels
- planning and curating of Social Media content calendar
- creating and producing Social Media content with the support of battleROYAL’s collaborators where necessary
- scheduling posts on Social Media Platforms
- maintaining our channels, incl. basic community management
- curating content for Newsletter and Newsletter campaigns
• You have a minimum of 2 year relevant work experience in interdisciplinary creative
field, ideally in the performing arts, media or entertainment industry
• You feel absolutely confident in writing and editing English and German content.
• You have a good understanding of different content formats (e.g. interviews, social media posts, short videos), and a good feel for trends and topics.
• You have no problems using Keynote, Wordpress and Social Media Platforms.
• You are proactive, reliable and are able to hold deadlines through a structured work ethic.
• Ideally, you have some design software skills (e.g. Photoshop, Final Cut, etc.).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• become a part of battleROYAL’s award-winning team and extensive network of creatives and experts
• working in a creative environment that fosters co-creation, diversity and innovation to always push the norm
• hands-on mentality and an unwavering desire to reach the highest quality
• exciting projects around the world from innovative hybrid formats, ground-breaking immersive events and brand experiences to cultural ceremonies and major productions
• an international team of diverse backgrounds and colourful personalities, extraordinary team work and open communication
• a collaborative working environment, flat hierarchies, and quick decision making
• plenty of coffee, tea and fresh snacks to fuel your creative mind at our office in the heart in Berlin Kreuzberg (after self-isolation has eased)
WANT TO GET TO KNOW US?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit one PDF through the following link, including your letter of motivation, CV, work references/ samples, and your financial expectations: https://b24-p508me.bitrix24.site/EDITOR_FOR-DIGITAL_CONTENT/