To strengthen and support our Product Portfolio Management team we’re looking for a new motivated and ambitious Product Portfolio Manager.
We inspire, we inform, we support. Our knowledge is where our audience is. Founded by architects for architects, ArchDaily and Architonic share the same DNA, providing the perfect fit in terms of both mission and culture.
Two Platforms – One global Architecture & Design community. We welcome you to our international, open-minded and warm-hearted team.
If you share our vision and want your work to have an impact on millions of people globally, then our organisation is the right place for you.
You are interested in:
- a dynamic and flexible environment
- numbers, reports, Excel and details
- learning new things and finding creative solutions for interesting challenges
- the digital world and maybe also the architecture and design industry
- responsibility for various Architonic products and services like Content Marketing Actions or Social Media Campaigns for our customers
- collaboration regarding the conception and implementation of new products and services like market analyses, internal and external surveys or research
- daily evaluation of products and services e.g. creating reports, analysing revenue and evaluation of the workload
- permanent revision of the products and services based on the generated analysis in order to decide on possible changes together with the team leader
- completed degree ideally business administration and 2+ years of work experience in product management
- a good understanding of numbers
- excellent English
- special interest for online- and tools
- fun to work as an internal service function between different teams
What we offer:
- the chance to be part of a brand with an international profile
- an immediate start or by agreement
- a limited contract with attractive terms, with the option of an unlimited contract
- opportunity to work from home
- regular training and company events
Are you interested in learning more?
Please send your detailed application, including availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org