We are a team of successful founders, experienced Amazon sellers and e-commerce experts who want to transform the D2C world. How? Our focus is on people. We believe that only when all parties involved benefit from a deal, it is a good deal. Every day, we fight fairly and passionately to turn D2C brands into success stories. We strive and rise. For better products. For better lives.
- You support the category management in the development of new product ideas, product development and research.
- You support the coordination processes, e.g. coordination of sourcing processes and content creation as well as coordination between launch and ads
- You work on targeted cross-promotion campaigns
- You identify and realize potentials for optimal pricing, cost reduction and quality improvement
- You carry out quality controls
- Above-average results during your studies or your apprenticeship
- Structured and independent way of working with a lot of commitment and attention to detail
- Very high self-motivation and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- A high interest in digital marketing and e-commerce
Initial practical experience in online marketing is an advantage
- A deep and comprehensive view in the area of category management & project management
- A varied and challenging job with plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to significantly influence the future of an innovative company
- A collegial, passionate and highly qualified team that makes decisions pragmatically and quickly - and all this in an international working environment
- A long-term perspective and plenty of room for your personal development
- A professional network with numerous synergy potentials
- An above-average salary
- Regular team events and a great working atmosphere
Would you like to use your skills in a professional environment and get to know entrepreneurial work at the highest level? Then apply now via our partner Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/xWlzyO6-internship--category-management--quality-assurance--uk-mwd