At gestalten, we continue to actively reimagine the way in which we approach publishing. With our extensive range of titles, we not only seek to enhance and enrich our reader's lives but to continually engage with the surrounding creative landscape. We are currently seeking a PR Manager (m/f/d) to join our team.
As a PR Manager (m/f/d), you are using your experience, strategic competence, and existing media contacts to build stable media partnerships and pursue gestalten's communication goals to increase brand awareness and media resonance. Ideally, you have a strong affinity for design, consumer trends, fashion, and lifestyle.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Planning, developing and implementing communication strategies
- Ensuring a clear and consistent brand image through all relevant media channels
- Managing inquiries from media, individuals, and other organizations
- Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media and collaborating with influential online media, blogs, and opinion leaders
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Operating as a central point of contacts for external partners, such as authors, co-editors, and clients
- Media monitoring and analyzing media coverage, including maintaining an up-to-date clippings database and providing internal media reports
- Distributing information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days, and press tours
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis
Speaking publicly at interviews, sales conferences, and presentations
- Bachelor/Master degree in PR, management, business, marketing, or related field
- Experience required in PR, marketing, event planning, or related field of minimum 5 years, preferably in the creative, consumer goods, or luxury industries
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English, German is a plus
- Creative writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- An existing network of media contacts, preferably UK- and USA-based contacts
- Passion for design, specific work experience in the design industry, and knowledge of design trends is a plus
- Becoming part of a globally recognized brand and work with creative talents around the world.
- A team that values respect, transparency, pragmatism, and collaboration.
- Exciting and challenging projects and space for initiative.
- An office conveniently located in the vibrant heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg.
- A permanent position from the first day of employment.
Please apply through our website.