We build the full-stack streaming and publishing suite enabling radio stations worldwide to address and deeply engage their audiences digitally and build a future-proof business. Founded as a corporate start-up of the radio station FluxFM, radiosphere GmbH has been developing an all-in-one audio software for the growing streaming market since 2019.
At radiosphere, we are working in cross-functional teams and cross-domain knowledge is highly appreciated but not a requirement.
We are based in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin but have a flexible, remote-friendly culture. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our company. You will work together with a team of dynamic, creative and highly motivated people in a surrounding where you can improve and challenge yourself.
As part of our team, your mission is to bring our UI/UX to the next level by creating user-centric designs that provide a great user experience and make our customers super happy.
- You designed and implemented user interfaces for our audio-centric applications and tools used by radio stations in our Studio in outstanding quality
- You have a deep understanding of our customers and their needs
- You established UI/UX design processes and orchestrated unified experiences and looks across devices and throughout the customer journey
- You helped implement and continuously develop a performant design system in close collaboration with our engineering teams
- You actively ideate and contribute to the product roadmap and vision, delivering an outstanding product to our customers
- at least 5 years of working experience in relevant fields
- B.A. in Design or similar education in any creative field (e.g. media or graphic design)
- Strong visual design skills in the context of UI
- A good feel and understanding of UX design and the underlying design processes
- Experience with the implementation and usage of design systems
- Experienced with user-centric processes and methodologies
- Fluent in using modern design tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe CC)
- A sharp eye for harmonious design and fine details, but you don’t get lost in them
- Hands on mentality and consider yourself a design generalist
- Team player with a clear communication style
Join us in building the future of radio!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please share some examples of recent, relevant work with us. Also send us your resume, earliest start date and salary expectations.https://www.radiosphere.com/senior-ui-designer-d-f-m/en