Join the mobility revolution. With the backing and support of Volkswagen, we've launched WeShare in June 2019 - first in Berlin, just recently in Hamburg. We are a high-potential, high-quality start-up that offers innovative, holistic, and stress-free mobility solutions. Our customer-centric approach means that to us, mobility is not just a means to an end. It’s a passion. We are UMI.
We are now looking for a Quality & Knowledge Specialist to join the in-house Customer Care Team (3 amazing colleagues are waiting for you). This is a specialist role and a unique opportunity to contribute to steering customer care towards operational excellence and directly impact our customer experience.
These will be you main responsibilities:
- Documentation of all our customer care processes
- Updating our customer care knowledge base
- Providing our 1st level partner with information on process changes
- Handling the coaching opportunities for the 1st level
- Updating & revising the customer care text templates for all channels
- Perform regular spot check on customer care contacts and assure quality standards
- Regular quality alignments with the 1st level partner
- Dealing with customer escalations
- Regular site visits / side-by-side monitoring of 1st level agents (post corona)
- Providing regular reporting on quality, knowledge & training statistics and making sure our standards are adhered to
- Providing training materials
- Taking part in the general internal customer care back office duties
- Actively looking for and providing feedback on process changes or optimisation potential to excel!
- Did we miss something? You are the expert, let us know!
- Degree - You have a Business degree (Bachelor level) or similar level through experience
- Experience -You have at least 1 year experience in a customer care quality role (ideally B2C) and live for high quality customer service
- Responsibility - You are passionate about excellent customer care and want to take an active role in making our customer care experience a little better every day
- Know-how - You are familiar with the most common callcenter quality processes and standards and keep yourself up-to-date
- Tools - You've worked with Microsoft Office, JIRA, Confluence, maybe even Zendesk
- Working style - You are a self-starter with a passion for operational excellence and an eye for details. You can coach and motivate people to do better every day!
- Collaboration - You can communicate effectively with people on all levels and can bring across your passion for customer care and quality
- Languages - Native level German and good English skills are a must (our company language is English, our customer service partner is German speaking)
- Values - our values are: determination, responsibility & enthusiasm - we'd love to see that in you as well! You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
NICE TO HAVES
- Drivers license (maybe you are already using our service? :))
- You are looking forward to be surrounded by our office dogs (after corona)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- We currently lead with two levels of hierarchies (so, pretty flat) and have a no rank, no title philosophy (#weareequals)
- The company is steered through our self-made OKR model and dedicated OKR-champs
- We benchmark our salaries (internal & external) to assure a competitive salary
- Every UMI receives a monthly mobility budget to use various mobility services
- 30 vacation days + 2 additional days off (24.12. + 31.12)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possible
- 360 degree feedback and employee reviews every 6 months
- An office close to Alexanderplatz - in the heart of Berlin! (after Corona)
PLEASE KEEP READING...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.