As a freelance German speaking Community Manager (remote) you will be in charge of the brands’ communication across their social media channels, on a project basis. The channels you'll manage are Facebook and Instagram. On a daily basis, you will work closely with our clients’ team directly, teaming up with the account manager on the account. You live and breath social media, and know one else how to engage with an online community. Strong communication skills as well as project management skills are essential for this role. It is your role not only to actively participate in conversations with the brand’s community, but also take the lead in developing content calendars and social content for the relevant channels.
Candidates must be available for minimum 40hrs a week for 12 weeks.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a content calendar;
- Define and produce engaging content (text, image and video);
- Plan and publish content on social media platforms;
- Respond and moderate comments received from followers and fans;
- Monitor and report on social media metrics & performance;
- Engage on conversations with communities, influencers and stakeholders;
- First work experience as a community manager or similar role;
- Excellent writing skills for social media;
- Knowledge of social media good practices in terms of formats and tone of voice;
- Knowledge of a social media publishing tool;
- Ability to analyse social media metrics;
- Experience with Automotive brands is a big plus.
- Languages: Fluent in German and English