We are looking for a creative, motivated and well-structured social media content manager interested in electronic music, clubwear/fashion and digital industries.
- Social media content & community management for Dixon, Together we Dance Alone and Transmoderna
- Research, maintenance and creation of the editorial plans for each account
- Digital platform management and analysis
- General administration
- Project management assistance
- Development of brand consistent content strategies to continuously drive engagement, growth and reach also in quieter times
Skills & Qualifications:
- Great organisational skills to keep control over many different projects and deadlines
- 1-2 years professional social media experience and proficiency on all digital and streaming platforms (Instagram, Facebook & Facebook Business Manager, TikTok,YouTube, Twitch, etc.)
- Experience running paid ads and tracking KPIs for social media
- Proficiency in Instagram analytics using - Iconosquare, Hootsuite, Sprout or similar management tool
- You can easily adapt to moving targets, striking a balance between demonstrating initiative and seeking guidance
- An eye for aesthetics and understanding of quality content creation, awareness of trends and industry knowledge
- Undertaking initiative to continuous research competitive environments and consumer trends to source engaging content which can be integrated into the social media strategy with a strong understanding of target group’s interests
- Passionate about trends in digital industries helping guide your marketing strategies and creative ideas to cut through the chatter and reach those who want to hear about our brands
- Exceptional creative writing ability
- Adapt to quickly learning new processes and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Extreme attention to detail: you won’t let anything slip through the cracks, yet you’re able to manage your work and time with a blend of creativity and practicality
- Friendly people-person who can work easily with cross-functional teams at all levels and with all personality types. Open-minded and adaptable to feedback
- Willingness to work occasional weekends and flexible working hours
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Indesign is advantageous. Professional Microsoft Office and OS experience.
- Excellent English is a must, German is a plus
- BA in marketing, communication, culture, the management or similar preferred
- Experience in setting up newsletter campaigns using Mailchimp
About this job:
We are offering a half time position with flexible working hours, and the opportunity to top up to 40 hours per week during event season.
Immediate start date, based in Berlin
About the brands:
Send your CV and a short introduction about who you are as a person to email@example.com
. We’ll be in touch with you shortly for an interview if we feel like we’d be a good fit.