Taylor Flynn is growing. Due to this, we are looking for a talented Junior Art Director to join our small team in Alt-Treptow (there are 15 of us currently). Nestled on the edge of Gorlitzer Park, you will join a bunch of certified misfits who work for brands within the tech industry and require our skills to make them shine across the digital spectrum.
We welcome nerds for design with open arms! In fact, that is just what we're looking for. So, if you're a natural designer with a curious mind and good vibes, please contact us with your resume and a little blurb about why you think you might be a good match. This position is available right now!
• You have solid experience in the field of Branding, UI / UX design
• 2-3+ years of relevant experience, ideally in an agency or startup environment with a mix of B2C and B2B clients
• Have successfully completed several brandings, web, client presentations, pitch deck & app projects
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual arts, or related field
• Excellent knowledge of all standard layout and image programs (e.g., Adobe CC)
• The ability to present your creative work both internally and to clients
• Multi-skilled: you can confidently move within the scope of the technical and design requirements for graphics in the various channels
• Good written and spoken German/English skills a plus
• Team player! Especially if you enjoy playing with a bunch of renegades!
• You're quick on your feet, able to learn quickly and have experience working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A solid understanding of branding and the ability to absorb and apply brand values across your work
• A love of ideas!
What We Offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, but that's not the reason you choose us… you want to work with us because you will:
• Join a global team
• Fun work culture
• LGBTQ+ friendly
• Fast pace, never beige
• Tap into a flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
• Responsibility from day one
• A competitive salary
• A nice office directly on Gorlitzer Park with a roof terrace
• Social events throughout the year
We believe that diverse teams are the best teams, and we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).
Taylor Flynn creates experiences. Both on and offline, in both film and print. We understand that the essence of successful campaigns revolves around stories. Stories about the world. Stories that move the heart. Stories that get people curious. Developing these wholesome corporate claims is our genius, and orchestrating them into action is our fervor.
On the beating pulse of current trends and driven by numbers, Taylor Flynn turns campaigns into champagne and nurtures each brand like the hip mother you always wished for. Above all, we love our motion pictures. With our movies, we breathe life into products and turn facts into emotions. If full-service agencies are timepieces, we are the Swiss watch among them. Ensuring that every project runs smoothly and on point is what we do. This way, your vision can truly see the light of day — unfolding just as the universe intended it.