IMAGO is a leading image & video provider for media, brands & sports based in Berlin. National & international top clients use a variety of media from IMAGO, from news videos to stock photos, for their editorial & commercial contributions.
This Business Development Manager will play an important “hunter” role in identifying new revenue in the “breakout” verticals agency, corporate, or sports. Working closely with the sales leadership to build out strong positions in the largest Media & groups & brands whilst taking on quick, early win revenue in wider organizations.
• Provide a clear, honest, experienced view of all growth opportunities. Maximize the “now” opportunities whilst strategically developing larger plays into the medium term.
• Development of a clear market development plan in the first 30 days that maps out vertical growth over a 24 month period.
• Heavy emphasis on outbound & commitment to “action” to establish IMAGO further in creative & corporate. Ability to create “something” from “nothing”
• Significant relationship building through outbound activity.
• Clear commitment to taking marginal revenue to meaningful in existing accounts.
• Participate in the wider growth of IMAGO from a strategic market, product & revenue point of view. Be more than an individual revenue contributor.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• New Revenue in the DACH territory. Early wins into new clients & sustained growth into existing accounts.
• Growth of contacts & “critical mass” engagement into targeted accounts.
• Breakthrough levels of outbound activity.
• A convincing plan for vertical growth over 24 months.
• Positive, collaborative relationships & great communication with all IMAGO stakeholders.
• Good knowledge & in-market client experience in the media & brand space. Specific experience & relationships in large DACH organizations, including sport.
• Deep understanding of the trends & direction of modern media & brand.
• A track record of sales success.
• Willing accountability and “always hunting” curiosity & outlook.
• Access to relationships in sports, sponsorship & sports marketing.
• Desire to build something special and deliver growth.
• Good working proficiency in German & English.
• Insights into a leading medium-sized company and the international media industry.
• Flat hierarchies, creative freedom and short decision-making paths.
• Compensation in line with market conditions.
• Attractive provision model.
• Ticket for public transport & capital-performing benefits.
• Unlimited: coffee, tee & water.
Are you interested?
Then apply with all your documents right here. We are looking forward to read your application!