Start Date / Timeframe: TBD/ 6 months
Working hours: 40 hours per week, 5 days per week
Holidays: 10 paid holidays for the period of 6 months
Stipend: 600 € per month
ABOUT A R T COMMUNICATION + BRAND CONSULTANCY
A R T (www.annarosathomae.com
) is a specialized communication and brand consultancy offering multi-local PR strategies and positioning services for established and emerging organizations and creatives across art, design, and architecture.
Our multifaceted understanding of the cultural industry addresses contemporary needs in creating coherent communication strategies. With a strong presence in the European and North American media landscape, A R T crafts distinct brand identities, executes bespoke media campaigns, and secures major digital and print coverage. A R T maintains an engaged and collaborative partnership with each client, delivering personalized services and tools that shape perceptions and foster lasting exposure.
ABOUT THE TRAINEESHIP
The trainee will be exposed and contribute to A R T’s strategic communications services – press relations, content development, brand counsel, digital strategy. She/He will bring strategic ideas and creative knowledge acquired in relation to her previous and current studies to internal company matters and select client work.
The trainee will assist in the operation of the day-to-day business for A R T’s network of international art, design, and architecture clients. She/He will be exposed to a diverse set of branding strategies and will learn how to develop communication campaigns and how to effectively execute account work.
Additionally, the trainee will learn to audit, update and manage A R T digital channels (including the A R T website, Instagram and LinkedIn platforms) and advise on select client-related social media services.
The scope of the trainee is to develop and expand skills in the press relation’s international landscape to ultimately join A R T as full-time member of staff.
KEY GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties can include but are not limited to the following:
Communications + Marketing
• Assist the team in select client work.
> Brand counsel and strategy
> Development of communications campaigns
> Execution of campaigns
> Preparation/Issuing of press releases to be distributed via Mailchimp to the media database.
> Media relations
> Liaise with journalists, assist in executing a global media campaign by confirming additional media coverage for the clients. (if applicable)
> Support analysis of media coverage / research of media figures, statistics etc.
> Support organization of media materials and images (via Dropbox and Google Drive)
> Help preparation for meetings such as supporting documents, arranging client phone calls, updating meetings etc.
> Organization of clippings for client.
> Targeted marketing
> Collect quantitative and qualitative data from campaigns
> Research, update and organize A R T media contacts with a focus on art, design, architecture and lifestyle press
• Assist in internal marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. A R T and ART 25 events, social media, direct mail)
• Research new business opportunities.
• Additional responsibilities to be determined
Digital + Social media
• Manage and update the A R T internal database
• Regularly update A R T website features and content
• Provide counsel on improvements for A R T digital channels (including A R T website, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts)
> Perform market analyses and research
> Collect quantitative and qualitative data from digital presence
• Plan and manage A R T social media presence
> Produce, post and promote stories and publications
> Engage and connect with relevant audiences
• Additional responsibilities to be determined
Requirements | Skills + Experience:
• Recent college graduate with academic and/or professional experience in Marketing, Art, Design and/or Communications.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
> Knowledge of German is beneficial.
• Independent self-starter; ambitious hard-worker
• Interest in the art-world and cultural media
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe, Photo Shop
> Knowledge of In-Design and Photoshop skills are beneficial
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Position in an international team of creative, motivated and talented professionals.
• Engagement in a growing international company.
• A large amount of responsibility in terms of client work and managerial work.
• Changing thematic input due to a diverse field of cultural projects.
• Gain a vast amount of knowledge in PR and writing skills, specifically those related to art, architecture and design.
For additional information on the agency and the work we do, please visit www.annarosathomae.com
Please send a brief cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org