Start Date / Timeframe: TBD
Working hours: 40 hours per week / Full-time Position
ABOUT A R T COMMUNICATION + BRAND CONSULTANCY
A R T (www.annarosathomae.com
) is a specialized communication and brand consultancy offering multi-local PR strategies and positioning services for established and emerging organizations and creatives across art, design, and architecture.
Our multifaceted understanding of the cultural industry addresses contemporary needs in creating coherent communication strategies. With a strong presence in the European and North American media landscape, A R T crafts distinct brand identities, executes bespoke media campaigns, and secures major digital and print coverage. A R T maintains an engaged and collaborative partnership with each client, delivering personalized services and tools that shape perceptions and foster lasting exposure.
ABOUT THE ROLE | ACCOUNT / SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Account Executive/Senior Account Executive will be responsible for servicing and counseling the network of art, design, and architecture clients that are part of A R T’s roster of global clients. She/he will be exposed and responsible for the day-to-day support to the CEO (Anna Rosa Thomae) and responsible for managing client accounts, facilitating services, such as: media relations, brand consulting, content development and digital strategy -- with select support from senior management and the CEO. Additionally, tasks will include developing new business opportunities, maintaining the press database, developing ideas for A R T 25 (where applicable).
The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills in English (knowledge of German beneficial), previous experience in PR and/or Branding, is extremely detail-oriented, with a critical eye and interest world of art, design, and architecture.
KEY GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties can include, but are not limited to the following
• Preparation/Issuing of press releases to be distributed via Mailchimp to the media database (where applicable, lists to be created in alignment with senior members of staff).
• Research and management of new media contacts (A R T database).
• Development and execution of media strategies for A R T’s global clients.
• Liaison with journalists to confirm global media coverage of A R T clients.
• Creation and maintenance of campaign-specific media reports.
• Organization of media materials and images (via Dropbox and Google Drive).
• Elaboration of materials for meetings such as agendas, supporting documents, recap notes, arranging client phone calls, updating meetings etc.
• Organization, reading, and capturing of coverage in numerous periodicals daily (including Google Alerts and additional tools).
• Organization of clippings for client.
• Support in client communication, independently sending coverage updates and media requests.
• Analysis of media coverage / research of media figures, statistics etc.
• Draft press releases and select core content.
• Draft media pitches and additional relevant client content.
• Assist CEO in developing brand audits, brand research as part of a holistic brand strategy.
• Help with Audience Assessment and corresponding research to position clients within various cultural landscapes, in addition to media relations.
New Business Development | Engagement:
• Research and support of new business opportunities and outreach.
• Update of A R T overview of services deck with clippings.
• Draft and update client case studies.
• Draft new business proposals and suggested scopes of services.
• Administration and update of the A R T website.
• Administration of the creation and publication of relevant, original, high-quality content (for Instagram and LinkedIn), in close collaboration with CEO.
• Assessment and update of ongoing A R T social media strategy.
• Work to increase brand awareness and improve visibility of A R T.
• Independently brainstorming and creation of new content storytelling for the Instagram channel, including new design elements and platform-specific features.
Requirements | Skills + Experience:
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Art History, Cultural Management or a related educational program.
• 2-4 years of experience in a PR or Marketing environment.
• Strong relationships with the media in art, design, architecture and lifestyle publications.
• Microsoft Office
o Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop skills are beneficial.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
o Knowledge of German is beneficial.
• Strategic thinking, interpersonal and organizational skills, self-starter, proactive project management skills, team player.
• Excellent time-management.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Position in an international team of creative, motivated and talented professionals.
• Engagement in a growing international company.
• A large amount of responsibility in terms of client work and managerial work.
• Changing thematic input due to a diverse field of cultural projects.
• Gain a vast amount of knowledge in PR strategic counsel and content production skills, specifically those related to art, architecture and design.
For additional information on the agency and the work we do, please visit www.annarosathomae.com
Please send a brief cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org