Mimic Productions is currently looking for a Studio Manager to join the ever growing studio in Wedding, Berlin. This position will be full time.
We're a leading Berlin based 3D Scanning and Motion Capture studio specialising in the creation of photo real digital doubles. We cater to a vast spectrum of industries across the globe to produce digital humans and photo-real facial animation at an exceptionally high standard.
You’d be tasked with:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the studio
- Production assistance for motion capture shoots and 3d scanning services (travel, logistics, technical support)
- Researching and purchasing new technical equipment, and hiring equipment for shoots when needed
- Hosting clients at the studio, and organising catering when needed
- Booking travel, accommodation and managing any visa requirements for trips and events
- 3D Artist, Freelancer recruitment & outsourcing (Researching, screening, Interviewing, etc)
- Managing the internship placements
- Keeping the studio space in order (with some light cleaning and tidying)
- Answering phone calls in German and in English
- Updating studio calendars and office management documents (including contracts)
- Managing the studio GSuite account as our main Admin
- Personal assistance for our CEO and CTO when required
Ideal candidates will be able to tick as many of these boxes as possible:
- Most important is the upbeat and can-do attitude, we are happy to train the person up.
- Good communication skills, and a friendly personable approach to internal and external parties
- German (B2+) and native-level English language skills
- Ability to handle many responsibilities at once; independently managing time efficiently
- Be an organised and reliable individual
- The opportunity to work with high-profile artists and celebrities
- Receiving an introduction to specialist 3D technology alongside a team of experts
- Studio dog for puppy-love therapy
- Exciting start up feel, with a chance to make a real impact
- Summer and Christmas parties, Friday socials
- Be a part of a close knit team where core values such as team work, innovation, quality and integrity lie at the heart of what we do.
Join our multinational, LGBTQIA+ friendly, English-speaking team by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
with the position in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!