"We inspire brands and people to impact the world" - Ogilvy's vision is to give brands an attitude and thus make a sustainable difference - in the market and in the minds of consumers. We advise our clients with our wide range of services and products and support them in delivering relevant brand experiences to consumers.
For our location in Berlin, we are looking for a Student Assistant Strategy (m/f/d).
You will be part of a global WPP core team leading work on the iconic Milka brand for Mondelez across Europe. A team that works together to develop both an exceptional story brand strategy and a forward-thinking system strategy. Your role will be to strategically support the team on a variety of projects. You'll work with us to develop creative and strategic solutions - from traditional advertising to social, whether on- or offline.
These are your tasks:
- Research and analysis of consumer insights, trends, markets, cultural tensions
- Research and analysis on the latest brand communication and creative
- Research and analysis on the latest cutting-edge references in digital culture and digital media formats
- Support on the development of communication strategies
- Conception, creation and interpretation of research reports
- Preparation of convincing presentations
What we expect:
- You are currently studying for a Bachelor's/Master's degree in the field of social or economic sciences, psychology or similar with a focus on marketing/communication.
- You are a mixture of analytical thinker and creative free spirit
- You have a passion for strong brands and inspiring communication
- An understanding of different communication channels and their requirements and impact, especially in the digital field (social, content and/or engagement planning).
- A curious view of the world and an interest in trends and innovations
- Strong communication skills, ability to inspire
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, and intercultural competence
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills. Since Milka is a global client English is a must.
What we offer:
- We have flat hierarchies which means responsibility and independent work from day one
- We offer you the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting brands and immerse yourself in different areas
- We value transparency and an open culture that enables you to get involved and initiate new ideas that help shape our corporate culture
- You work with and learn from experts in our national and international network, receive access to Ogilvy tools, studies, e-books and our webinars
You will learn from and with our various capabilities and competencies, from behavioral science to health & wellness
- We offer you regular career discussions, 360 ° feedback and OKRs as well as individual career roadmaps and opportunities to grow in our organization
- High-quality, modern work equipment
Currently corona-compliant team and company events
- For the "new normal" after Corona, we offer you a mix of remote work and office presence
- A corporate benefit program with discounts and perks for a variety of brands and shops, from fashion to sports and technology to travel
Did that spark your interest? Then let’s talk to each other – about you, about us, about perspectives…
Please send us your application through our internal system at ogilvy.de/jobs
Your contact person Katharina Knappstein is looking forward to your application, stating your availability. No application photo is required for your application.
We believe in the power of diversity and collaboration. We can only meet the challenges of today’s world together. We therefore undertake to assess applicants who are eligible for the job solely on the basis of their abilities and in principle regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.