You like to get involved creatively and love to work on projects together?
You would like to learn more about social, art and business topics?
You always wanted to work in an NGO?
At Kulturschöpfer you can learn with us in a creative and encouraging environment. Here we offer you space for your ideas and visions!
Our motto: inspire each other, engage yourself and create culture together.
Become a part of Kulturschöpfer as a participant in our new trainings program (start 13.09.21)!
Deadline to apply to the program: 08.08.2021
What will the program look like?
- 5-month program: 3 months internship period, 2 months continuing connected training period
- Part-time (15-20 hours per week)
- Beginning with Foundation Weeks: extensive introduction to Kulturschöpfer through roundtable discussions and meetings.
- Followed by the specialization phase (you will spend most of the time working in one area, but you should also contribute in general and partly in other areas)
- teamwork with other participants and volunteers (e.g. organizing an exhibition together)
- Weekly discussions on different topics: e.g. time management, organization, teamwork, as well as our principles, programs, etc.
- Participation in weekly team meetings (exchange of ideas, updates, distribution of tasks, etc.)
- Personal contact person guaranteed
- Initially unpaid, as we are currently in the process of finding suitable funding opportunities.
More information and application: https://www.kulturschoepfer.de/trainings-program-en