We are looking for a highly motivated, project-management-loving, editorially talented individual to join the Architonic editorial team in Berlin (or from a remote location in Germany) – working specifically on managing the creation and implementation of high-value commercial content on architecture and design across our various digital channels.
We are Architonic Archdaily
Two platforms, one global architecture and design community.
ArchDaily and Architonic’s mission is to inspire, inform and support. Our knowledge is where our audience is.
If you share our vision and want your work to have an impact on millions of people globally, then our organisation is the right place for you.
You’ll work closely with premium design brands, providing them with superb service, ensuring that both our editorial output on their behalf, as well as the relationships we have with them, are always of the highest quality.
You’ll also be required to support the Editor-in-Chief on an ad-hoc basis, for example in conducting online project research or pulling data.
While this is not a journalistic role, it’s a job that requires the ability to craft short texts that are both relevant and engaging, as well as a keen graphic eye.
Experience of measuring the performance of online content, to optimise it further, is desirable.
Your profile will include:
- native-level German
- fluency in English, both written and spoken
- excellent planning, project-management, editorial and people skills
- the ability to create short copy and a data-driven mindset
- a can-do attitude and a team-oriented mentality
- the ability to juggle tasks and keep cool under pressure, working to tight and often changing deadlines
- experience in CMS work, as well as with Photoshop
- a background in architecture and design or in a related field
What we offer:
- the chance to be part of a brand with an international profile that seeks to make a difference
- a dynamic and creative team
- an immediate start or by agreement
- a limited contract with attractive terms, with the option later of an unlimited contract
- opportunity to work remotely within Germany
- regular training and company events
Interested in learning more?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include your CV, a detailed covering letter, and include a) your salary expectations and b) your availability. https://www.architonic.com/