Senior Performance Marketing Manager (f, m, d)
Are you looking for an inspiring and challenging position in our Senior team? You live and breathe the world of e-commerce, digitalization and fashion? You are a true strategist and a people leader? Then we might be the perfect fit! Join our scale-up Sqetch and be part of our success story.
Sqetch is the B2B sourcing platform and matchmaking network for the fashion and textiles industry with a focus on sustainable innovation and transparent supply chains. With our sustainable innovation agency - Sqetch Agency - we support sustainable development through a range of platforms and services to catalyse the digital and sustainable transformation of the textile and fashion industry.
● You develop and implement e-commerce and new business strategies.
● You closely work together with our founders, the Tech and Project team to optimize key KPIs and
be a sparring partner in important initiatives for short and long-term plans.
● You own, plan, create and manage performance marketing campaigns across all paid and non
● You perform daily optimization of performance on campaign, adgroup and ad level based on
● You work with the design & creative teams on the strategy for acquisition campaigns, feeding
back actionable insights to continually improve performance.
● You perform regular and ad hoc analysis to understand performance levers on
● You lead a team (4 directs) to encourage outstanding performance and dedication and be able to
set measurable goals.
● You support the team in planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including PR
● You are responsible for the daily Customer Success Management. Your Profile
● You have 3+ years experience with paid media platforms (Google, Facebook, etc) and relevant performance marketing channels.
● You have worked as an authentic and inspiring people leader for a minimum of 3 years, humble and down-to-earth, hungry and driven to rapidly scale the business.
● You have experience in a B2B demand generation marketing role.
● You are a quick learner – creative, proactive and with a hands-on mentality.
● You enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment with flat hierarchies.
● You are an excellent communicator.
● You are fluent or native in German and English.
● You have an affinity with the textile & fashion industry.www.sqetch.co
What you get
● Dive deeper into the areas of fashion tech and sustainable innovation.
● Become part of a highly motivated team and steer a great company culture.
● Work in a creative scale-up environment with hands-on support in our office in Kreuzberg.
● Flexible working hours and home office solution (minimum 40% office time required).
● Travel and get access to fashion events, conferences and fairs.
● Bring in your own ideas and work independently to further grow the business.
● Grow your professional network being in the center of a Berlin tech scale-up ecosystem and our
community of 25.000+ businesses.
If you are interested in joining our team, please hand in your application (CV + cover letter) including the next possible starting date to our Office Manager Marina Steiner via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Home office teilweise möglich Möglicher Einstieg 1.10.2021