InterACT English gGmbH is a leading practitioner and advocate of arts-integrated language education. We believe that the arts and intercultural exchange aid students in developing the sensibilities required to perceive, interpret, reflect and inscribe their experience of the world.
InterACT offers English language, arts, and cultural projects for students in grades 1-13. The projects are offered in schools or offsite as English Project Weeks, English Workshops, English Project Days, as Class Trips. Our programs are taught by an international team of English Native Speakers.
Our Mission: is to provide all students, regardless of their social-economic or educational background, access to cultural education, foreign languages, cultural exchange and the arts.
To support our team we are looking for a Part time Project Coordinator Assistant (20 hrs. per week) w/m/d to work with us in our office in Berlin-Friedrichshain.
About the role:
You will assist our Head Project Coordinator with the coordination of our in-school projects and holiday programs. Helping to make sure that everything runs smoothly, that our instructors arrive on time, in the right place, and that the partner schools, venues and our instructors are provided everything they need to successfully plan and run their InterACT project.
Your tasks will include:
- Booking travel and accommodation for our team members.
- Organizing and packing materials and equipment for projects.
- Ordering materials and keeping inventory of equipment.
- Communicating with venues to plan the projects.
- Build the schedules for the projects.
- General office tasks.
What we’re looking for:
- You're extremely organized and have an analytical mind.
- You are detail oriented and precise in your work.
- You are German or speak fluent German and at least conversational English.
- You are able to work 3-4 days a week in our office.
- You are looking for a long-term and stable part-time position.
- You are comfortable in an international and diverse setting and speaking English during your workday.
- You have solid communication skills.
- You are competent using computers. Ideally you have experienced working with Gsheets, google drive, CRMs and/or other software.
- You are available to begin work in the near future.
- You like to laugh and bring a positive attitude to work even when under pressure.
What we offer:
Our office has a family type atmosphere. We’re a small team that punches above our weight. We are professional in the work we do and the expectations we set for ourselves. But we’re informal in the way we work together. We work in very flat hierarchies, with a best idea wins approach, there is always room at InterACT for improving processes, and giving input on how to be better at what we do.
We offer fair compensation for our industry and flexible working conditions.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your cover letter, salary expectations and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterACT values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at InterACT means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.