Chan Seth, award-winning artist based in Berlin and Dubai, has developed a large portfolio of crypto-art and NFTs over the last 3 months, and would like someone to assist him in finding new clients to purchase these artworks. If you are well-versed in the crypto/NFT space, have a passion for digital art, and the ability to navigate through several social media platforms including Instagram, Discord, Twitter and Facebook, then this job might be for you! The assistant will be paid a generous 20% commission of the net selling price for each artwork sold.
At least two of the following:
- Proficiency in Instagram: commenting on similar profiles, engaging with collectors/galleries in a meaningful way, tracking engagement, and producing content that leads to acquisition of clients
- Proficiency in Facebook: engaging with Facebook groups focused on the crypto art community, attending crypto-events, updating artist’s profile on Facebook, and contacting interested collectors directly through Messenger
- Proficiency in Discord: actively engaging in the artist’s various servers on Discord, sharing relevant, meaningful content pertinent to the purpose of each channel, connecting and acquiring new clients through virtual/in-person meetings
- Proficiency in Twitter: Posting regular tweets regarding artist’s crypto-portfolio, replying and quote-tweeting tweets from other artists in the Berlin/Dubai crypto-scene, building followers on Twitter, acquiring clients through Twitter
What You Get
- A massive 20% commission for every successful sale, calculated as a percentage of the net amount received by Chan Seth. This is much higher than the industry standard (usually 5-10%).
- Opportunity to work alongside an established artist with experience hosting art workshops, online art events, and running a successful art studio
- Ability to travel with artist to international art fairs and festivals whenever possible
- Opportunity to expand your network within the local and international art world
Additional Candidate Skills
- The job is primarily in English, however proficiency in German is preferable
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Great social/networking skills
- Great communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of platforms where crypto-art is sold (rarible.com
, etc.) is a huge bonus
- Knowledge of the contemporary crypto art market and crypto currencies
- Experience with online marketing and developing an online social presence
If you possess these skills, are enthusiastic about developing your career in art and entrepreneurship, and are keen on working on a freelance commission basis, then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the Subject “Art Assistant Application Aug 2021.” Only serious candidates will be reviewed and contacted.