Klang Games is a Berlin-based game studio whose mission is to create deep and meaningful online experiences that bring people together.
At the heart of Klang is SEED, a large-scale virtual world that will provide immersive social experiences through gaming.
Caring, Harmony and Innovation are at the core of SEED as well as our core values as a company.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer (f/m/d) who enjoys working in a collaborative, challenging and creative work environment.
You are passionate about simulations and storytelling in video games, as well as elegant, re-usable User Interfaces. You are motivated to accept the challenge to marry these concepts and communicate them to the player in the most immersive and clear way possible.
If you want to work on an ambitious and ground-breaking project and join a team that offers strong career growth, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
- Develop UI and UX solutions that support player needs together with Game Design
- Create and maintain UI/UX documentation
- Deliver actionable designs such as: journey maps, user flows, wireframes, mockups and/or prototypes
Iterate on existing UX/UI concepts
- Ability to drive self motivated work and self organise with project management tools (such as Jira)
- Collaborate with UI artists on the look and feel of the UI
- Research creative ways of communicating emergent stories to the player in a persistent, AI driven game environment
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 5+ years of working experience in UX & UI Design on PC games
- Experience in working on simulation, city building, management or social games with player driven content
- Ability to translate Game Design documents into interactive prototypes and learn from test data
- Iterative work approach
- Proficient working abilities in Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or equivalents
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Good at communicating within an interdisciplinary team in an open and honest environment
- Excellent English communication skills
- A curious mind and eager to learn and spread knowledge
- Good understanding of social aspects within a game and their player phasing systems
- Experience with UI Animation and player interaction design
- Proficiency in graphic design
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with web and mobile UI design
- Knowledge of user research methods and analysis
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary and 27 days of paid vacation
- Monthly public transport travel reimbursement
- Monthly company co-contributions to private pensions
- Reimbursement for physical health activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental health support
- Flexible office hours (with core hours)
- Monthly team events and activities
- A dog-friendly office, adjustable standing desks, ergonomic chairs and mobile AC units for hot summers
- Healthy snacks and drinks in the office
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.
APPLY HERE : https://apply.workable.com/klang-games/j/027A9F40FB/apply/